3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

Dark Heart Depths Empty
PostSubject: Dark Heart Depths   Dark Heart Depths Empty4th May 2012, 20:20

Dark Heart Depths BlackCreekLloyd_450

A dark pond that holds many curious things. It is not suggested that one try to spend too much time here - there is more to be afraid of in the murky depths of this body than in the actual dense woods themselves!
Back to top Go down
Hali
Cloud Rider

Dark Heart Depths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart Depths   Dark Heart Depths Empty22nd May 2012, 13:51

Hali slipped through the trees, followed by Dani. They had entered a swampy area, which wasn't much of a problem for Hali. Her legs kept her well out of the mud and puddles. Stopping for a moment, she sniffed the air. There were many creatures around - the place was teaming with life, but they wanted something big. She could faintly detect deer - excited, she looked over at Dani. "D'ye smell that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://pair-a-dice.rpg-board.net
Dani

Dani

Dark Heart Depths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart Depths   Dark Heart Depths Empty22nd May 2012, 19:41

Opening her mouth, Dani tasted the air. She caught the scent of deer lingering about - it was most certainly fresh. Glancing towards her new pack-mate, the she-wolf saw the excitement which filled her eyes. "I do", exhaling deeply, the female considered how fun it'd be to chase down prey with her new companion. "Although, I saw the others leaving to bring back some fresh-kill, so I don't think it'd be necessary to kill any more prey", she eventually said.
Standing beside what seemed to be a creek, Dani turned to look over her shoulder. "Anyway, we said we'd take a look at the area", she explained, her tone calm and relaxed. The she-wolf was always up for a little bit of exploring, so this would do her good.

[ Nothing else to say ;-; ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Heart Depths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Heart Depths   Dark Heart Depths Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Heart Depths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ :: Wᴏᴏᴅʟᴀɴᴅs :: Darkest Hour-
Jump to: