The Other; Work in Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raylex

Raylex

The Other; Work in Progress  Empty
PostSubject: The Other; Work in Progress    The Other; Work in Progress  Empty4th May 2012, 20:34

Just something I've been working on. I'm really not sure if I'm going to continue this. The main reason I'm posting is I'm in a writing mood but I'm having a bit of writers block with some pieces.

Prologue

I looked at her body a pool of blood forming around her neck. I pocked her with my now bloody paw muttering, “Wake up mom, please wake up!”
I collapsed a top her, tears pouring down my cheeks and falling onto her cold body. I looked up my vision blurry, two deep amber eyes glared at me, the out line of the body lost in the shadows. The dark Shaped moved seamlessly through the forest toward me. A bright light blinded me and the shape disappeared into the forest.
Suddenly a calm voice spoke from behind me, “Don’t worry dear it’ll be ok,” I looked up at a misty figure standing at the far end of the clearing. I walked up to the figure and saw the shape of a wolf standing in the mist. “Run darling run” her voice was full of fear and worry.
“But, but... I can’t go with out you,” I said terror filled my voice.
“You must if you stay you will be killed,”
“I want to be with you,” my voice shacked.
“I will be with you just look up at the sky at night and you will see me looking down on you,” She replied silvery, tears slowly falling down her face.
“I’ll miss you,” I said trying to block the tears from flooding my eyes.
“There is one thing I will give you,” She said placing a cold paw on my for head “I give you my healing power so you can save lives as easily as you can take them,”
A glow shimmered from under her paw and my head burned. as she removed her paw the pain began to fade.
“Now run!” She yelled, “I’ll howl don’t worry about it,” I nodded. “Good bye” She called as I took off through the forest.
I ran as fast as I could through the thick trees. Bushes scraped my fur pulling out clumps and notting the rest. The fur that hung over my fore head fell into my eyes making it hard to see as I ran. I continued to run until I came out of the forest and onto an open plain. I crouched low in some rosemary so my sent was coved and I was useable. Taking deep breaths in and stayed low listening for any sounds. Hearing nothing after a wile I got up and padded toward a river flowing calmly through the meadow. Stopping at the river I lapped up some water then looked at my reflection.
My long tan fur that dangled over my four head blocked the world from seeing my mothers gift. I looked at the bottom of my paw. The sine of war and hatred glittered on my pad in the moon light. I sighed, “How am I going to do this on my own. I bare the sine of help and the sine of war,” I muttered to my self tears continuing to spill out of my eyes.
I stood up and shook the unpleasant thoughts away then continued on my way. Far off in the distance cliff scrapped they sky. Floating hight above the cliffs lay a bright star. “I will follow you,” I muttered and ventured toward the star. I looked back at the forest then pushed forward, “I must go,” I muttered, “it is the only way,”
And with that I started my hundred mile journey, with just one step.
Back to top Go down

The Other; Work in Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: Cʜɪʟʟ Zᴏɴᴇ :: Lɪᴛᴇʀᴀʀʏ Wᴏʀᴋs :: Wʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ Wᴏʀᴋs-
Jump to: