+2
Raylex
Alkatraz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

{ A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty
PostSubject: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty12th May 2012, 18:46

{ A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Popup111
N A M E: Alkatraz.
H O U R G L A S S:Four years of torment, desire, and hate.G E N D E R:Hessian, male, he-beast, God, brute, demon.
[color-grey] S P E C I E S:[/color] Maned Wolf.

{ A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } 1336860012_a29d7dd6_1336860550
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
O P T I M I S I M ;;
This hessian is one heck of an optimist. His motto is 'In the end, it's going to be alright. If it's not alright, then it's not the end.' He enjoys life to the fullest, but the overly good side of him just sharpens the edge of the bad side of him. If you see his bad side, well, let just say you won't see it again.

F R I E N D L I N E S S;;
Okay. Alkatraz is not overly friendly, but just friendly. He won't push it if he is unwanted. Like with Storm. If she tells him off, he'll be out of there quick smart. This hessian will be serious, but he doesn't like being serious. Alkatraz's smarties are not evident, since he believes he only needs his sneaky, long legs for Sentry.

H I S T O R Y:
At birth, Alkatraz was the largest of his litter. His sister, Suintia had long legs and a beautiful face. While his brother, Alcibaides was the runt. Being the largest, Alkatraz used to feel insecure amongst his family. There was a time where his siblings ignored him because of his size, but that form of rivalry quickly died away and they became the best of friends. Over the years, Alkatraz become larger and heavier. He had the longest legs though and his body was long, muscular and extremely heavily furred. His sister, took the opposite, with relatively short fur, short legs and a short body, taking after a different parent. Alcibaides was more or less a mix of both their parents. At a young age, a quarrel began when the Alpha of his pack fell blindly in love with his Mother, who was already mated to his Father. When the Alpha could not get his own way, he grew furious and demanded that Alkatraz's Father surrendered. When he didn't, the Alpha proceeded to set one of his many fine warriors upon him, killing him publicly before the entire pack. His Mother pined for him for moons, but the Alpha ceased his chance and mated with her immediately, creating Alkatraz's nemesis. A moon later, the Alpha had taken control for himself and his siblings and when they refused to do as he asked, he cast them out of the pack, viciously and striking them down. Alkatraz still bears the scars of being an outcast.

{Lazy part eue}
L O V E L I F E

Crush: Nope.
Mate: Nope.
Parents: Demonix and Araina.
Siblings: Alcibaides and Suinita.

DONE! ;D
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty13th May 2012, 10:02

Nice bio, can't wait to meet you in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty13th May 2012, 17:14

Nifty bio! Can't wait to tor- I mean RP with him
Back to top Go down
Hali
Cloud Rider

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty14th May 2012, 16:31

Welcome to the pack Al! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pair-a-dice.rpg-board.net
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty15th May 2012, 02:41

If anything, please call me Ka. Smile Al sound terribly old :'3 And same to you, Storm and Raylex.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty15th May 2012, 09:32

I'mma call you Traz
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Location : Now you gotta wonder, who's gonna dig you out when your 6 feet under?

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty15th May 2012, 10:11

Welcome to the pack Trazzie! Cant wait to meet you in the RP! Great bio too!

(so many maned wolfs O.o )
Back to top Go down
Hali
Cloud Rider

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty15th May 2012, 16:40

Ka then ^^

(I know...)
Back to top Go down
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty18th May 2012, 18:28

Huah, thanks guize eue I already have maneh, maneh nicknames.
Hali, you shall be Foofy.
Valkyrie, you shall be Loxy
Storm, you shall be Poofish.
Raylex is Puffy. :3
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty18th May 2012, 19:45

Puffy.... really..... -__- out off all the names Puffy...
Back to top Go down
Xanthos

Xanthos

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty18th May 2012, 20:39

Eep sorry I'm late but Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
Hali
Cloud Rider

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty19th May 2012, 19:19

Dun complain Raylex, your not 'Footy' XD
Back to top Go down
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty20th May 2012, 03:47

Foofy and Ray then.

FOO- FEYY.

FFFFFFF
Not TTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty20th May 2012, 09:12

Thank you so much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hali
Cloud Rider

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty22nd May 2012, 13:54

Foooooooooofeeeeeeeeey xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: { A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }   { A L K A T R A Z;  I will not s i n k } Empty

Back to top Go down

{ A L K A T R A Z; I will not s i n k }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: ᴛʜᴇ Oᴅᴅs & Eᴠᴇɴs :: Sɪᴅᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Dɪᴄᴇ :: Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs-
Jump to: