AuthorMessage
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty4th May 2012, 20:13

First topic message reminder :

Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Dense%2Btrees%2B1

The pack's den. Most prey stays away from here, but there is the occasional moronic vole that clambers through in a forage for its own food. To the west of the clearing (right of picture) is the den, and further beyond is the stream that cuts through the territory
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Location : Now you gotta wonder, who's gonna dig you out when your 6 feet under?

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty15th May 2012, 10:09

-----------

"And that is exactly what is so disgusting. You are wasting valuable time by lying around and doing nothing, you slob. So get up and get to work. The borders need marked. You, myself, and another will partake on the venture to mark the borders and will also scout out for penetrations of the borders while we are at it."

Valkyrie gave a snort over the female. He didn't have to take that abuse from her. Females should never be leaders he thought as his cold hard black gaze ran back over Storm. Slob, there is nothing 'Slobbish' about me, stupid females. Valkyrie gave a huff, his tail swishing behind him showed his frustration.

He followed the female as she walked off, his paws stamped the ground, again a sign of his frustration and anger. He wasn't the type to take out violence on a female in a physical way, but he sure could use words and body language to state his point great enough.

"Listen here you stubborn, browbeating, tormenting, she-wolf pest! That is no way to treat me or anyone else around here. If your going to treat me that way you can go and mark your own borders!" Valkyrie barked, he knew the wolf was the leader, but he didn't care at this point. He was an equal just as everyone else around here. With his sentence finished he gave a slight pant, from his displeasure.

He swung his tail highly over his back, teeth bared, muscles bulging. Defensive stance. He was ready for what the female would do, in this case most likely attack him. A growl rumbled in his throat as he awaited the female's response.

-----------

(Tis okay Stormy!)
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty15th May 2012, 10:35

Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Storm

Storm turned from Eiros when Valkyrie approached angrily. He watched him as he ranted. Surely, this was a display of being sexist.

"Listen here you stubborn, browbeating, tormenting, she-wolf pest! That is no way to treat me or anyone else around here. If your going to treat me that way you can go and mark your own borders!"

In that moment, there was only one thing that Storm could do. Her lightning eyes watched Valkyrie silently. One moment, she had been indignant, in the next - and this was incredibly odd for her - she was laughing.

The female looked over Valkyrie. He reminded her a great bit of another wolf she had once known with his spirits.
      Oh yes, he is more than a good looker, Stormy. He's your future hubby wubby. The arrival of the annoying bug in her ear, nagging at things Storm would never permit to happen silenced the laughter quickly. Her eyes flashed onto Valkyrie. "You are all insignificant slobs in my eyes. The only reason that I am here is because I have nowhere else to be. Understand that no one is treated with respect until he or she deserves it. Life is hard. Wolves are mean. Grow up and accept it before someone treads on you and breaks your heart."

With that said, she darted through the trees and made a bee-line for the borders at the Teasing Ground.

======== ========

RP TEXT
        STORM'S THOUGHTS
        SPEECH OF OTHERS
        REGULAR SPEECH
        THOUGHTS OF ANTI-MIND
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Location : Now you gotta wonder, who's gonna dig you out when your 6 feet under?

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty15th May 2012, 10:56

-----------

Valkyrie's growl was instantly stopped, his posture changed, ears flicked and head cocked. She thinks I'm a joke. Why is she laughing! Females are demented his mind echoed. He was mind blown to see the female crack up laughing. She was utterly strange. He frowned and snorted as she suddenly stopped, as if her own mind had been speaking to her as well.

"You are all insignificant slobs in my eyes. The only reason that I am here is because I have nowhere else to be. Understand that no one is treated with respect until he or she deserves it. Life is hard. Wolves are mean. Grow up and accept it before someone treads on you and breaks your heart."

Valkyrie gave a dark, low, heavy throated growl. His defensive posture returning. He had no time to retaliate to the female. She had run off. He took off after her. How dare she just run off like that He growled as he ran, following the female's scent. He spotted her at the Teasing Ground Borders. He gave a growl and put paw to ground, and moved quicker and harder across the ground to catch the she wolf up so he could give her a piece of his mind. He would make this emotionless female something to think about.

Moving to Teasing Ground

-----------

Back to top Go down
Hali
Cloud Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty15th May 2012, 17:17

"I don't know it that well meself yet, so this is going to be a great ol' adventure!" Hali looked at the clouds as the female ate the fish she had caught, and was happy she wasn't put off by the fishy taste of it.

Hali followed her eyes and watched worried as the wolf gave the other water. They seemed alright for the moment though, and the pack did need food. Hali's mood perked as the female finished. "'Course!" she said. "Let's go!" Hali bounded off, eager to explore.

(To Dark Heart Depths)
Back to top Go down
https://pair-a-dice.rpg-board.net
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty15th May 2012, 17:52

Alkatraz sighed, impatiently. 'Well, Storm and Valkyrie willl have me for breakfast if they catch me slacking. Seeya. Until we meet again,' the hessian yawned, padding after the 'lovers'. The hessian twitched his auds, not at all interested in the hessian he had just left dangling.

He sped up, falling into pace next to them.

'To the Teasing Grounds. Storm, wait up!'
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty15th May 2012, 21:01

The male lapped up the water until only droplets of the liquid were left. He sighed with content, pulled himself to his paws and sat back. The lupus strode after the nearest canid, his limbs crossing gracefully and making but a whisper as they hit the dusty terra.

He slowed to a trot after a while and began to follow the pack by scent. He wanted to find the pack leader. The blue sky ahead of him swathed black with crows made the male stop and watch them go by, 'A murder,' he thought. Then the Maned called up arrogantly, "You are as a murder! A cloud of black and shadows, you block out the sun as you go to find your dead meat! You are a disgrace! You are monsters! You have no place on this earth, stay away, fly forever!"

As the wolf finished shouting at the birds, one came down and landed in front of him, a wicked grin pulled his muzzle at the corners. The crow stepped towards him, and the male backed away, appearing to be frightened, the crow took another step with a vicious glint in its eye. In a blur of orange and black, the wolf stood over the dying body of a crow. "One of your lives, will never avenge my mother," he snarled, quietly, but more viciously than it would have been had it been loud. He left the crow, a broken wing and one missing leg, to die alone on the earth, as he ran to the Teasing Grounds.
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty17th May 2012, 02:44

Casting the wolf a look of amusement, she followed her, making sure to rub against trees here and there so they could find their way back to the camp without any problems. Excitement rushed through her as she bounded after Hali - she almost looked as if she were prancing like a deer.

- Dani has moved to the Dark Heart Depths -

/nothing to say in this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackpot Grove   Jackpot Grove - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackpot Grove
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ :: Wᴏᴏᴅʟᴀɴᴅs :: Paradise Springs-
Jump to: